TECHNOLOGY & ELECTION FRAUD RESEARCH
In the work of top researchers featured below you'll find extensive data on the following:
- The history of election fraud in America
- The use of computers in vote tabulation, 1964 - today
- Conflicts of interest, partisan ties, religious extremism, and criminal conduct in the voting machine industry
- Case studies and evidence of stolen elections, hidden voter suppression, and obstruction of justice
See More: REPORTS & STUDIES
BLACK BOX VOTING
Website of Bev Harris, election investigator, analyst, and forensics specialist, and author of the book Black Box Voting.
Black Box Voting is a national nonprofit, nonpartisan elections watchdog group.
- Access an enormous database of information on how computers can be used to rig elections
- Read the book: Black Box Voting: Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century
- Sign up for action alerts and join the Black Box forum
- Get their Citizen's Toolkit
- See the section Top 10 Things Citizens Can Do To Oversee Elections (posted on this website)
Chapter 01 I Will Vote
Chapter 02 Can we trust these machines?
Chapter 03 Why we need disclosure of owners
Chapter 04 A brief history of vote-rigging
Chapter 05 Cyber-Boss Tweed
Chapter 06 Who’s beholden to whom
Chapter 07 Why vote?
Chapter 08 Company information --
What you won’t find on company Web sites — Business Records Corp. • ElectionSystems & Software • Sequoia Voting Systems • Votehere • election.com • HartIntercivic • Wyle Labs • Diebold Election System
Chapter 09 First public look ever into a secret voting system
Chapter 10 Who’s minding the store?
Chapter 11 “rob-georgia.zip” – noun or verb
Chapter 12 Open source exam
Chapter 13 Security Breaches
Chapter 14 A modest proposal (solutions)
Chapter 15 Practical activism
Chapter 16 The men behind the curtain
d - Appendix More problems (continued from Chapter 2
Home of the groundbreaking Votescam investigation into computerized election fraud begun by James and Kenneth Collier in 1970. The Votescam investigation inspired later Election Integrity researchers.
Are our elections stolen?
The 25 year investigation reveals the origins of today's partisan, insider vote-processing cartels, with their fingers on the electronic buttons that control democracy.
Part harrowing personal journey, part who-done-it page turner, Votescam is a major slice of American history, answering the question "What the hell happened?" after the derailing of the people's movements of the 1960s.
- Read the first 6 chapters of the book.
Victoria Collier is the National Coordinator of the National Election Integrity Coalition (NEIC).
Victoria Collier | Harper's Magazine | November, 2012
THE BRAD BLOG
Brad Friedman is an L.A.-based investigative journalist/blogger, political commentator, broadcaster, author, Commonweal Institute Fellow and the Publisher and Executive Editor of The BRAD BLOG. He has filed, literally, thousands of stories on issues of Election Integrity and Electile Dysfunction since at least November 3rd, 2004. His expertise in such matters has earned him invitations to address the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in D.C., the Texas State Legislature and many other governmental and non-governmental organizations. Read his full bio.
See the original award-winning film: Murder, Spies & Voting Lies. It tells the story of Clint Curtis, Republican vote-rigging whistleblower who testified before Congress in 2006
- Sample of Brad Blog's original investigative reporting on breaking election integrity and democracy news:
- Some important docs on Brad Blog include:
- Preserving Democracy: What Went Wrong in Ohio 2004
- GAO Report on Electronic Voting Machines
- Al Gore Received More FL Votes in 2000
- RFK Jr. on Election 2004
- "Keeping Electronic Voting Honest", Prof. Doug Jones
- "The Politics of Voter Fraud", Lorraine Minnite
- Original, Unaltered EAC "Voter Fraud" Report
- NYTIMES: "In 5-Year DOJ Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud"
- Voter ID Laws by State
- SoS Debra Bowen/UC's "Top-to-Bottom Review" of E-Voting Systems
- CSU's 2-Page Summary of Bowen's "Top-to-Bottom Review"
- "The Creekside Declaration"
- County-by-County Voting System Database
- Why 'Vote-by-Mail' is terrible for democracy
THE COLUMBUS FREE PRESS / BOB FITRAKIS
The Columbus Free Press has been a major source of cutting edge investigative journalism into the American elections establishment and stolen elections, particularly in Ohio, 2004. In 2012 they broke the story of the Romney family's connection to Hart Intercivic, the voting machine company that would count most of the votes in Ohio, leading to massive public outcry and a lawsuit against their illegal patching of voting machines before election day.
Robert Fitrakis of the Free Press was an international election observer for the 1994 El Salvador presidential election and co-authored and edited the International Observer Election Report. Fitrakis’ investigative reporting on election irregularities and fraud began prior to the Florida debacle of the 2000 election. He uncovered the history and Republican and CIA connections to the electronic voting machine companies in several articles throughout 2000 prior to Election Day. He worked with the late Athan Gibbs, inventor of TruVote voting machines that supplied a paper trail, in exposing the flaws of computer voting machines.
The website for his book "What Happened in Ohio: A Documentary Record of Theft and Fraud in the 2004 Election"
ELECTION DEFENSE ALLIANCE
Election Defense Alliance (EDA) is a participatory organization of citizens collaborating at the local, state, and national levels to defend against electoral theft, establish transparent vote counting, and ensure that governments accountable to the people are legitimately elected. EDA helps to train and carry out citizen exit polls.
Jonathan Simon, 617.538.6012 Jonathan[at]ElectionDefenseAlliance[dot]org
Sally Castleman, 781.454.8700 SallyC[at]ElectionDefenseAlliance[dot]org
EDA Election Forensics Research and Positon Papers
More on www.electiondefensealliance.org
No longer active, Voters Unite was a tremendous resource to the EI movement for many years. Their website is still online and has numerous reports still extremely useful.
THE LANDES REPORT
Lynn Landes is a Philadelphia-based writer, researcher, and activist in the fields of politics, health, and the environment. Her articles and opinions have been published in several books, films, and online publications. On the environment, she has been a commentator for BBC radio, a radio talk show host, and a television news reporter, and written numerous articles. Since 2002, Lynn has been one of the nation's leading researchers and analysts on voting security issues. Her work has been featured in the books, Hacked and BlackBoxVoting. Lynn also appears in several documentaries including: Got Democracy, The Right To Count, Stealing America, and her own, Voting 101 and The Fix Is In.
Contact information: 215-629-3553
- The 2007 Landes Report to Congress: America's Unverifiable Election Results - The Case for a Return to Open Voting
- The 2005 article, Plan B: Organize Parallel Elections & Signed Ballots, Lynn called on citizens to organize parallel elections in response to the total lack of transparency in U.S. elections.
- From July 2, 2004 to April 4, 2006, Lynn Landes challenged the use of voting machines and absentee ballots, citing the lack of public participation and oversight. See her documents on Constitutional Issues, Federal & Case Law
- Lynn's numerous articles on the right to vote, including:
RICHARD CHARNIN / TRUE VOTE
- Links to the True Vote Models
2008 Unadjusted Exit Polls Confirm the True Vote Model
- The national state exit poll aggregate exactly matched Obama’s 58.0% TVM share.
- Footprints of Election Fraud: 1988-2008 State Exit Poll Discrepancies
Closing the book on the "Swing vs Redshift" Argument
The exit poll naysayers claimed that the near zero correlation between swing (change in Bush vote share from 2000 to 2004) and red-shift (exit poll discrepancies) “killed the fraud argument”. But it was based on a false premise.
RICHARD HAYES PHILLIPS
Richard Hayes Phillips has been the leading investigator of the fraudulent 2004 presidential election in Ohio. His work was relied upon by John Conyers in challenging the Ohio electors in Congress, by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in his article for Rolling Stone magazine, and by Algenon L. Marbley in issuing his federal court order protecting the ballots from destruction. Assisted by teams of volunteers equipped with digital cameras, Phillips amassed some 30,000 images of forensic evidence. Then he analyzed it all himself, examining 126,000 ballots, 127 poll books, and 141 voter signature books from 18 counties in Ohio.
Phillips' long-awaited book, "Witness to a Crime: A Citizens' Audit of an American Election," was published by Canterbury Press on April 12. The book is 448 pages, with a hard cover and a dust jacket. The book includes eight color plates, and a CD with 1200 digital images of actual ballots, poll books, voter signature books, ballot accounting charts, and other forensic evidence from the 2004 presidential election in Ohio.
WHERE'S THE PAPER?
This incredible website by Theresa Hommel has not been updated in a few years. I haven't found a similar resource like this, so I'm going to migrate a lot of her stuff to this website, because she says the site might only stay up a few more years. It's a wealth of resources and archived articles, you just have to scroll through it.
About Ms. Hommel
A corporate trainer in computer technology and a consultant for more than 20 years, Teresa Hommel has been speaking to groups in New York and other states, alerting them to the problems with electronic voting machines and the potential threat they pose to the integrity of our elections. Her voting machine simulation, a demonstration called the "Fraudulent Voting Machine" has been used internationally to help people understand the special security problems with computers used in voting. It was exhibited at the National Institute of Standards and Technology Symposium "Building Trust and Confidence in Voting Systems" Dec. 10-11, 2003, www.vote.nist.gov/
This page is under construction.